Tuesday, October 2, 2007

After watching the Inconvenient Truth documentary by Al Gore, I realized that I had to do something about the issue, and not just sit around waiting for someone else to solve the problem. Global warming is a serious problem for the environment, and as a human being it is my duty to be part of the solution. There can’t be any neutral on this issue; we are all responsible for the future of our planet, and the well being of our kids. After watching the documentary, I became more aware of my impact on the environment, so I began classifying all recyclable items, such as soda cans and cardboard boxes, in the hope that it will help the environment.

2 comments:

UniqueLady said...

that is a very good idea, and i also feel the same way about "our" impact on the environment, we need to start taking responsibility for ourselves.

Deidra's Blog said...

i feel the same way that you do. We should take care of the world better...and we wont have much of the impacts that are happening to the world...