Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Day After Tomorow.

There’s no reason to panic; the whole global warming danger is a hoax. Alright, I’m only joking. However, I think it’s being made out to be more alarming than it truly is. The Day After Tomorrow , was the most exaggerated movie of all time; instead of helping the cause, it gave the naysayers something to point to and say “ see, I told you they were full of sh…” I’m not big on any of the debates about saving the environment to be honest; the planet could melt for all I care. I’m only doing this because it’s a class requirement. I couldn’t pick the other option either; I wouldn’t be able to write a paragraph about my daily food intake, because it seldom amount to a complete sentence. It’s not that I don’t care about the environment; I’m just not a tree-hugger

No comments: