Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whatever it is that I do that might be worth mentioning as a contribution in the “Save the Globe” madness, is for my own benefit. E.g. I turn the lights of in the rooms when I’m not using them; I used a fan over the summer instead of buying an AC unit in order to avoid an anal smash from Con-Ed. I take the subway, because the greedy state of New York is out to f*#k its inhabitants at every chance it gets. Owning a car in NYC is more of a burden than a convenience. First of all, there are only about 5parking spaces available in this god-forsaking city; second, insurance cost an arm and a leg, and not to mention, they charged me eleven hundred plus dollars to register a car here. Want to talk about saving the environment, how about we start by saving the people of New York and many other states from getting screwed by the powers that be. The subway is slow, and it smells like shit, but yet they’re talking about raising the fair. Who has time to put forth energy into saving the atmosphere when their busy trying to stay afloat, and not be drowned by the government’s gluttony?

2 comments:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Very true....How can we save the environmnet if were not saving the people from all the stupid bullshit that they put in our way to distract us from the real issues like gas prices a, insurance, rent, the f-ed up way they are secretly raising the tolls,the war in Iraq, and a everything else in between. I mean really I'm old enough to lose an arm or leg on the other side of the world but when I come back home I'm to young to buy a beer?? And ownig a car these days is f-ing luxury, the insurance sky-roof prices. I'm surprised they don't tax us for all the air we breath in NYC. Personally when I watch documentaries of what wa New York to what it is now, I rather take all the crimes and violence that existed than the b.s. that exists now. Come on we live in a society were the eople are afraid of cops, aren't they suppose to protect and serve us??????? So trying to put our part by saving the environment is great but lets try put our part in saving everyone.....or else will end up like Idiocracy....and that is no joke.

Samantha said...

Hey you confuse me. Do you or do you not believe in Global warning? You say “think it’s being made out to be more alarming than it truly is.” Then you say “I’m not big on any of the debates about saving the environment to be honest; the planet could melt for all I care.” But then you say you are trying to change. Like the fan instead of the AC and the subway instead of the car. What side are you on? What do you really believe in?