Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In my opinion, every human being makes a major impact on the environment. The simple action of someone in Japan may affect the life of someone in Brazil or France. We are all in one way or an other interconnected. For instance, let’s say a little boy was lying down on the beach in Hawaii holding a mirror towards the sun, and the reflection of the mirror penetrated the windshield of an airplane and blinds the pilot and the plane which was headed to Australia ends up crashing. Now of course that’s far fetched, but I got your attention. Ha-ha-ha!
Personally, I think my impact on the environment is great significance; although I don’t drive much I still have as duty to spread the message that Revelle and his associates had begun spreading. A message which was made popular by Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth documentary at the end of last year.

No comments: